Many think that admitting themselves into rehab is a drastic step. If you think that alcohol or drug abuse might be developing into a problem, there are a few questions you can ask yourself that will help you understand your substance use a little better and decide if a treatment center is right for you.
- Do you drink or use drugs on a daily basis?
- Has your drug or alcohol use caused you to forget commitments or neglect relationships?
- Do people say things about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you tried to quit before?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol immediately upon waking up in the morning?
These questions aren’t intended to diagnosis addiction, rather they are designed to give someone a better idea about how drugs and alcohol are affecting their life. If you’ve answered the questions honestly and you notice that substance abuse is having a negative effect on your life, it might be time to call the professional addiction therapists at Alcohol Treatment Lorain for more information about rehab and recovery. Even if you’ve tried to quit in the past but found yourself unable, a treatment facility can give you the help and support you need to get and stay sober.
Alcohol Treatment Lorain
Phone: (440) 249-0768
Click here to send email